Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance MCITP: Microsoft Database
Server 2008 Administrator Certification
MCTS: SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance
By earning an MCTS certification, you can display your in-depth
technical knowledge and skill in using key technology areas in Microsoft
SQL Server. You can demonstrate your depth of knowledge in one specific
area, earn multiple MCTS certifications to show breadth of knowledge
across different areas, or build on one MCTS certification to earn a
Professional Series certification.
The following topics are discussed:
1. Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2008
2. Maintaining SQL Server Instances
3. Managing SQL Server Security
4. Maintaining a SQL Server Database
5. Performing Data Management Tasks
6. Monitoring and Troubleshooting SQL Server
7. Optimizing SQL Server Performance
8. Implementing High Availability
MCITP: Database Administrator 2008 Certification Training
To achieve the MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional) Database
Administrator 2008 certification, candidates must demonstrate in-depth
knowledge of SQL Server 2008. You will learn how to create, manage, back
up, and restore individual databases, transfer and replicate data,
configure for high availability, and plan disaster recovery.
The following topics are discussed.
1. Designing a SQL Server Instance and a Database Solution
2. Designing a Database Server Security Solution
3. Designing a Database Solution for High Availability
4. Designing a Backup and Recovery Solution
5. Designing a Monitoring Strategy
6. Designing a Strategy to Maintain and Manage Databases
7. Designing a Strategy for Data Distribution
CNTLC Inc. prepares you for this certification exams.