The Project Management Institute (PMI®)
is project management’s leading global professional association,
and as such, it administers a globally accepted and recognized,
rigorous, examination-based, professional certification program of
the highest caliber. The PMI Certification Program maintains ISO
9001 certification in Quality Management Systems as evidence of its
commitment to professional excellence.
The following topics are discussed:
1. Project Management Context
2. Project Management Processes.
3. Project Integration Management.
4. Project Scope Management.
5. Project Time Management
6. Project Cost Management.
7. Project Quality Management
8. Project Human Resource Management.
9. Project Communications Management.
10.Project Risk Management.
11. Project Procurement Management.
DURATION : Bootcamp 2 Saturdays from 9:00am to 5:00pm or 2
Sundays from 12:30 to 7:30pm
METHOD OF COURSE DELIVERY: Instructor Led