Networks Junos Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Certification
This is designed for experienced networking professionals with
beginner-intermediate knowledge of
the Juniper Networks Junos OS, networking fundamentals and basic
JNCIA-Junos exam topics are based on the following:
1. Explain basic routing operations and concepts.
2. View and describe routing and forwarding tables.
3. Configure and monitor static routing.
4. Configure and monitor OSPF.
5. Describe the framework for routing policy and firewall filters.
6. Explain the evaluation of routing policy and firewall filters.
7. Identify instances where you might use routing policy.
8. Write and apply a routing policy.
9. Identify instances where you might use firewall filters.
10. Write and apply a firewall filter.
11. Describe the operation and configuration for unicast reverse path
12. Explain the purpose and benefits of CoS.
13. List and explain the various components of CoS.
14. Implement and verify proper operation of CoS.
This course benefits individuals responsible for configuring and
monitoring devices running
the Junos OS.
CNTLC inc. prepares you for this certification exam.