Juniper Networks Certified Internet
Associate (JNCIA-FWV) Certification
This certification teaches you to administer, configure and implement
Juniper Networks firewalls and prepares you
to write the JN0-520 exam.
The following are discussed in the above course:
1. Configuring Multi-level User Administration.
2. Configuring the IP environment to correctly support routes.
3. Configuring the NetScreen firewall to permit and deny traffic.
4. Configuring Mapped and Virtual IP's
5. Configuring VPN tunnels with Manual Key and IKE
6. Configuring The NetScreen and Remote Client for IKE VPN
This certification is for end-users
who have sophisticated security requirements for their enterprise
networks and engineers managing multiple FireWall systems.