Networks Certified Internet Specialist (JNCIS-ENT) Certification
This is designed for experienced networking professionals with beginner
knowledge of routing and switching implementations in Junos.
The following topics are discussed.
1. Layer 2 Switching and VLANs
2. Spanning Tree
3. Layer 2 Security
4. Protocol Independent Routing
5. Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
6. Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS)
7. Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. High Availability
CNTLC inc. prepares you for this certification exam.