The International Information Systems Security Certification
Consortium, or (ISC)², working with a professional testing service,
has developed a certification examination based on the information
systems security Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
The following topics are discussed:
1. Access Control Systems and Methodology
2. Telecommunications and Networking Security
3. Security Management Practices
4. Application and Systems Development Security
6. Security Architecture and Models
7. Operations Security
8. Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
9. Law, Investigation and Ethics
10. Physical Security
The above courses are offered in 2 formats.
Regular 2 day sessions on Saturdays from 9am to 5pm or Sundays from
10am to 6pm
Bootcamp 1 day sessions on Saturdays from 9am to 5pm or Sundays from
10am to 6pm
Weeknight sessions can also be arranged from 6pm to 9pm.
Self Study materials can also be purchased. Contact us for details.
Regular 2 day sessions Instructor led $325 per course
Bootcamp 1 day sessions Instructor led $275 per course
We offer flexible schedules for groups and individuals.
Please email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at
416-744-7739 for details.