CERTIFICATION(s): CCNA Security(210-260
This instructor-led course provides you the skills for job roles such
as Network Security Specialists, Security Administrators, and Network
Security Support Engineers. This certification validates skills including
installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to
maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices
and develops competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its
Inc, prepares you for the CCNA Security course (210-260) (IINS)
The following topics are discussed.
1. Security threats facing modern network infrastructures
2. Secure Cisco routers
3. Implement AAA on Cisco routers using local router database and
4. Mitigate threats to Cisco routers and networks using ACLs
5. Implement secure network management and reporting
6. Mitigate common Layer 2 attacks
7. Implement the Cisco IOS firewall feature set using SDM
8. Implement the Cisco IOS IPS feature set using SDM
9. Implement site-to-site VPNs on Cisco Routers using SDM
The above courses are offered in 2 formats.
Regular 2 day sessions on Saturdays from 9am to 5pm or Sundays from
10am to 6pm
Bootcamp 1 day sessions on Saturdays from 9am to 5pm or Sundays from
10am to 6pm
Weeknight sessions can also be arranged from 6pm to 9pm.
Self Study materials can also be purchased. Contact us for details.
Regular 2 day sessions Instructor led $325 per course
Bootcamp 1 day sessions Instructor led $275 per course
We offer flexible schedules for groups and individuals.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or
call us at 416-744-7739 for details.